WAVA Listener Survey - Begins 11/14
Help us serve you better! Take the WAVA Online Listener Survey to let us know what you think about the station and you could win $500. Survey will run Thurs. 11/14 through Saturday 12/14. Click here to start the survey.
Do you approach life with a "Kingdom" attitude? Now through December 27th, you can enter to win a Kingdom Man and Kingdom Woman devotional from "The Alternative" with Dr. Tony Evans. Everyone who registers will also receive 3 free sermon downloads! One special winner will also receive an awesome grand prize. Click here to enter.
"The Journey" Grand Prize winner will be announced soon!
1. The Living Christmas Tree Contest(“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years-of-age or older. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Salem Media of Virginia, Inc. (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, its advertising and promotion agencies and anyone who has won a prize from Radio Station in the last thirty (30) days are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. There are two (2) Prizes. Each Prize is a six (6) pack of tickets to the 6pm Sunday, December 15th performance of “The Living Christmas Tree” at Riverdale Ministries, 1177 Upper Marlboro, MD 20774 (“Prize”). There will be two (2) Prize winners. Each winner will be the designated caller to 1-888-293-9282 when instructed by the on-air announcer. The contest will be conducted once each day on December 5th and 6th, 2013, between 6:00 a.m. and 12 Noon EST. The winners will be notified at the time of calling in that they are the winner. Winners must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The Prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. The Prize winner has until December 11, 2013 to redeem the Prize. Winner can choose to have Prize mailed to their residence, or pick up Prize at Radio Station during regular business hours. If winner chooses to have Prize mailed, Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled prizes while the mailing is in transit from Radio Station offices to winner’s residence. Odds of winning Prize depend on the total number of entries received.
3. The approximate retail value of the Prize is Seventy-Two Dollars ($72). No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
4. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
5. To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org (station email address) or look for the winner's name posted on the Radio Station web site, once the name has become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.
Please click here for contest rules for on-air giveaways.