Enter to Win Unseen from Jack Graham and PowerPoint Ministries
'How can God let this happen?' That's one of the questions many struggle with when tragedy strikes. And it's what 20-year-old Jack Graham asked when his father was brutally murdered years ago. In his new book Unseen Pastor Graham answers this question by helping discover the truth about good and evil, heaven and hell, and angels and demons. 20 listeners will win, and our Grand Prize winner will receive the Invisible DVD series. Click here to enter. Contest starts Mon., July 10th
Free Resource from Hope in the Night & You Could Win a Kindle Fire HD!
For a limited time Hope in the Night with June Hunt is giving away "Forgiveness" a book that shares how you can deal with unforgiveness in your heart, be totally be forgiven by God and more! In addition to your free book, you will be eligible for a chance to win a Kindle Fire HD pre-loaded with resources from Hope in the Night! Click here to enter.
1. The “Powerpoint Ministry of the Month Contest” (“Contest”) is open to any legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years of age or older, who registers by completing an official entry form at http://www.wava.com between 12:01 a.m. EDT on Monday, July 14, 2014 and 11:59 p.m. EDT on Sunday, August 10, 2014. Each entrant may complete only one entry per person. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of WAVA-FM (“Radio Station”), PowerPoint Ministries, their parent company, their parent’s affiliated companies, their advertising and promotion agencies and anyone who has won a prize from Radio Station in the last 30 days are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. There will be twenty (20) Book Prize Winners and one (1) Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected by random drawing on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 10 a.m. EDT from among all entries received between 12:01 a.m. EDT on Monday, July 14, 2014 and 11:59 p.m. EDT on Sunday, August 10,2014. Book Prize Winners will be selected by random drawing on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. EDT from among all entries remaining after the Grand Prize drawing. Entrants need not be present to win. Each Book Prize Winner and the Grand Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail or regular mail within two (2) days from the date of selection. Winners will have to complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, choice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and without additional compensation. The prize will be awarded within approximately two (2) weeks after all required proof and documentation is received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled entries.
3. There are twenty (20) Book Prizes: one (1) copy of “Unseen” by Jack Graham, with an approximate retail value of $19.99. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Book Prize, provided, however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled mailing packages.
4. There is one (1) Grand Prize: one (1) copy of “Unseen” by Jack Graham and the “Invisible” DVD series by Jack Graham, with an approximate retail value of $94.99. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Grand Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled mailing packages.
5. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
6. To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to email@example.com or look for the winners’ names posted on the Radio Station website once the names have become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.